1. Access conditions
The purpose of this website is to provide information to the user as well as to attend any consultation or request in relation to the subject matter dealt with on the website. Its use implies the User's full acceptance of these conditions, so if he/she does not agree with the content of these conditions, he/she must abstain from using the website, as well as the services offered on it. CESEFOR reserves the right to carry out the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new contents and/or services, as well as the way in which these are presented and located and the conditions of use of the website.
The User accepts that the access and use of the web and of the contents included in the same takes place freely and consciously, under his exclusive responsibility, and consequently he/she commits himself/herself to:
- Not to use the web for the accomplishment of activities contrary to the law, to the moral, to the public order, in general, and accepts to make a licit and honest use according to the present General Conditions, as well as to abstain from realizing any act that could damage, to disable, to overload or to deteriorate the web and/or to impede the normal use and utilization on the part of the rest of Users.
- Not to manipulate or alter any content of the web without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the owner's consent, exempts the owner from any responsibility.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless has been obtained the mandatory authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted; as well as to delete, evade or manipulate the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of CESEFOR or of its holders incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the aforementioned contents may contain.
- Not to introduce or disseminate on the website data programmes (viruses or any type of malicious software) that may cause damage to the website.
- CESEFOR does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website and is not responsible for any damages or technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information and matters contained in the website.
In order to provide a better service, CESEFOR may store on the User's computer small information files called cookies, used for the correct functioning of some of the services offered, as well as for carrying out usage statistics, diagnosing problems on the website, and for the administration of some of the services offered. To limit or restrict the admission of cookies on your computer, you can configure your browser to this effect. For more information, please visit our cookies policy.
The User shall be liable for any damages of any nature that CESEFOR or any third party may suffer as a consequence of non-compliance with any of the obligations to which they are subject by these General Conditions.
CESEFOR does not assume any responsibility nor does it carry out any control over the possible hyperlinks contained in the website to external contents; however, CESEFOR will remove those links that include illegal contents as soon as it becomes aware of them.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programmes and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
In no case access to them or their use by the User shall imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial cession of those rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents without the prior and express authorization, specifically granted for this purpose by CESEFOR or the third party holder of the affected rights.
CESEFOR is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, it has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of CESEFOR and/or third parties. It is forbidden to use them or download them permanently, copy them or distribute them by any means without the consent of the owner.
In case of any User or third party considers that any of the contents have been introduced into the website in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to CESEFOR identifying themselves and the owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
5. Data protection
Any information that anyone of the parties communicates or facilitates to the other or to which either of them has access, will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for purposes other than those that motivated their communication.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree and waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Soria (Spain).
© Copyright 2021 FUNDACION CENTRO DE SERVICIOS Y PROMOCION FORESTAL Y DE SU INDUSTRIA DE CASTILLA Y LEON - All rights reserved